Tuesday, April 9, 2013

No Posts this Week...

Hi Everyone,

I apologize, but a major episode of back pain has left me unable to do much of anything over the past week, and I still can't sit for more than a few minutes at a time, so won't be able to post this week. This is especially frustrating as today is the most beautiful day of the year so far, and I am positively chomping at the bit to get out in the garden -  but no gardening for me right now!  :-(    I have been reading a great gardening book during my convalescence though, so I'll try to share a review on that soon. The good thing is that my condition seems to be improving now, so hopefully next week I'll be back in action!

Check back next week and hopefully I'll be able to give you a long-overdue update on how my winter garden has survived this long cold winter - although it was touch and go for a bit, it's really looking much improved the past few days....

See you next week, and enjoy this beautiful spring gardening weather!

Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment