Saturday, April 16, 2011

Video - Planting Potatoes

Potatoes will be my main crop this year - I love them, but have not grown them in a long time. They keep well, and I don't tend to get a whole lot of them in my CSA, so I usually run out pretty quickly. Hopefully this year I will get a good harvest that will tide me over through most of next winter.

This short video demonstrates an easy method of planting a nice bed of potatoes. Check it out, and get your spring garden going! (If you haven't already!)


Planting a Spring Garden : Planting Spring Gardens: Potatoes
When planting potatoes for a spring garden, start before the heat of the summer. Start growing potatoes with the tips in this free video on gardening and farming from a professional organic gardener. Expert: Daniel Botkin Bio: Daniel Botkin is an avi...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment